When we two parted,昔日依依别,
In silence and tears, 泪流默默无言;
Half broken-hearted, 离恨肝肠断,
To serve for years, 此别又几年。
Pale grew thy cheek and cold, 冷颊向愕然,
Colder thy kiss, 一吻寒更添;
Truly that hour foretold, 日后伤心事,
爱上海Sorrow to this! 此刻已预言。
The dew of the morning, 朝起寒露重,
Suck chill or my brow, 凛冽凝眉间。
爱上海It felt like the warning: 彼时已预告:
爱上海Of what I feel now. 悲伤在今天。
Thy cows are all broken,山盟今安在?
爱上海And light is thy fame;汝名何轻贱!
爱上海I hear thy name spoken,吾闻汝名传,
And share in its shame. 羞愧在人前。
They name thee before me,闻汝名声恶,
A knell to mine ear;犹如听丧钟。
A shudder comes oer me, 不禁心怵惕。
爱上海Why wert thou so dear? 往昔情太浓。
Thy know not I knew thee 谁知旧日情,
who knew thee too well: 斯人知太深。
Long,Long shall I rue thee, 绵绵长怀恨,
Too deeply to tell. 尽在不言中。
In secret we met, 昔日喜幽会,
In silence I grieve, 今朝恨无声。
爱上海That thy heart could forget,旧情汝已忘,
爱上海Thy spirit deceive. 痴心遇薄幸。
If I should meet thee, 多年惜别后,
After long years, 抑或再相逢,
爱上海How should I greet thee ? 相逢何所语?
With silence and tears. 泪流默无声。
好文章,赞一个!